Thursday, November 16, 2006

My dream is not dead!! (yet)

We are trying to get a new king sized bed. We NEED a new bed but have decided that we would not settle for another queen.

Even our queen had to come in through an upstairs window due to our stairways. I measured the window in our bedroom last night and was crushed to find out it wasn't near big enough.

I called the furniture store today...king sized beds can be ordered hinged so that they can bend more to get in tight spaces!!!!

They are going to check and see if I have enough room to get it in with the hinge...My fingers are crossed!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

also...select comfort sleep number beds come in parts. you could totally get it upstairs AND i have heard nothing but good things about them...other than they are kind of pricey.

Beckysblog said...

Oh! I might have to look into that.