Friday, September 14, 2007

Impromtu

The kids and I were playing in the yard after school last night and we saw all these little girls going into the Y across the street. I remembered that Jordan had mentioned getting Avery into a tumbling class at the Y. So we quickly ran over and got her in the class. She was VERY excited. However, once we were actually in the class she wanted to sit by me rather than the other kids and she wanted nothing to do with waiting in line for her turn. But I think she did have fun and she told me she really wants to go back.
She cracks me up. Nothing is ever just easy and by the rules with Avery and I cant imagine her any other way! Compared to Avery, the other kids in the class were probably model students, but Avery was making all the parents laugh and smile. I know by Junior High I wont be enjoying this as much, but right now, she's 3 and I like having the class clown and mischief maker.





No comments: