Sunday, September 16, 2007

Spartans and Cyclones

The kids looked so great getting ready to go to the Spartan game on Friday. Lauren is so proud to be a Spartan!








Jordan and his 'winning' smile after hearing the end of the game. He was VERY mean to all Iowa fans after the game. Calling and leaving mean messages to them all.


They are still really cute!

Everyone keeps asking me why I let Jordan dress them like this when I'm an Iowa fan. I can only say that since he is the best husband in the world, I let him get away with certain things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the dumbest reason Iv'e ever heard!!!!!

MOM

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU MOM!!! i totally agree!!

and it's also a dumb reason to let him call all your friends and rub it in their faces. very dumb, becky!

Heather said...

I can sympathize--I too am a Hawk fan married to an Iowa State grad/fan. My kids are only allowed to wear their Iowa State attire when they go out to play in the mud :)

Andrea Dellit said...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwww

did he brain wash you?

I agree with your friend Heather...only let them play in the mud with it...You baked them for 9 months and then gave birth--those kids should be Hawk fans!