Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm here...

Never fear, I am here.
I'm not going to apologize...we are taking total advantage of our time in the hospital. The nurses seem to love waiting on us. They have told us that they do anyway. We've been blessed with wonderful nurses.
We had far fewer visitors today and tonight. We've spent our time fighting over Tess, napping and laying around. Its been great.
We'll be heading back to reality tomorrow. I'm excited to take her home and get into the groove with the kids. And I'm very excited to sleep in my own bed - on my stomach! Cant wait.
Tess is doing wonderfully. She is amazingly strong. I cannot believe how well she can hold her tiny little head up. She is scaring me by how much she acts like Avery. But we have decided she might actually look more like Lauren. We need to get out some baby pictures. Seriously, none of my kids can look like me? She is nursing like a champ and sleeping pretty well too. Lets hope this all lasts!
So far it seems that opening one eye at a time is enough for her. Opening two would be just too much effort!
Tess's doctor saw her this morning and called her 'perfect'. We will all be discharged in the morning.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who is sleeping more, Tess or Becky. I just checked on Tess and she's in the nursery in the "naughty chair." The nurses told us last night she was pretty horrible and didn't sleep at all. It's 3:45 a.m. and I haven't slept yet - I think I drank way too much pop today and am completely wired. The project I've been working on is done and I better get some sleep so I'm not completely worthless Thursday.

Jordan

Shannon/Jodi said...

Holler if you need anything when you get home.