Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just ick...for no reason

I have trouble on Sunday nights. I hate knowing that Jordan is going back to work on Monday. Part of it is selfishness, not wanting to handle all this on my own - its overwhelming, the other part is just that I'd rather be with him than not. I always feel a little bummed on Sundays.

It is pretty unwarranted; we had a great weekend. It was Felix Days so that meant parades, carnival games and rides, tons of time outside and happy, tired kids. We got to see Aunt Trina inducted into our town's sports hall of fame and spend time with cousins. Fun for all! :)

I'm going to try and get pictures posted soon from the weekend.

We are also excited because our town's new aquatic center is set to open this week! It looks beautiful and fun and very refreshing for a hot summer day. The kids can hardly stand it now that the water is in - they want to jump in!
Now if only I had a swimming suit that fit! Not quite sure what to do about that at this point.

Anyway, good night!

No comments: