Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where did Bo Bo go?

Reason to cry #1.
One of our kids favorite things to do is to watch videos of themselves from when they were younger. I love to do it too but it always makes me a little sad.

Recently we watched some from when Lauren was just about 4 and Avery was about 16 months. Where did those babies go?!?! I dont even recognize them, and it happened fast, really fast. Its scary.

Reason to cry #2
Yesterday morning when I got Sully up he first asked, "Where's the baby?" next, "Where's Lauren?"
I didn't understand what he said when asking for Lauren. He has ALWAYS called Lauren 'Bo Bo'. I don't know how you get Bo Bo out of Lauren but he does or did. But since yesterday he calls her something that sounds much more like Lauren and I don't like it! It was adorable when he called her Bo Bo. We even made her Mii on Wii named Bo Bo! And now that might be gone!

Its like when Avery stopped saying "Aye" for Yes. It was so unbelieveably cute. We called her the Pirate...she sounded just like a baby pirate.

I'm really missing these little things about them. I guess its always a good reminder that while these days are so very long at times, the years are so very very short!

No comments: