Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its not the same

Avery is spending the night at Grandma Barb's house tonight. We went to the park without her and it is just not the same! I miss her. She's been gone 4 hours and I miss her!

Some of her quotes from today:
1. We were at my mom's earlier today and my mom told her she was excited for her to come back and spend the night. Avery looked at her and said, "Well Grandma, are you going to change your shirt?"
We didnt know what she was talking about...
Avery said, "Well I want you to wear that pink shirt with the pretty things on it."
We laughed and laughed. She is so particular about what people wear and she always wants me and the grandma's to be dressed pretty. So funny.

2. A woman ran past our house when we were outside today and Avery asked what she was doing. I told her that she was running so she could exercise. Avery thought about this and then said, "Well is she late for something?"

So funny! I guess she knows her mother would only run if she were late!

Have fun tonight Avery!!!!

No comments: