Thursday, September 01, 2011

CLASSIC Sullivan

Sullivan has been so excited this week because he has his first REAL loose tooth.
As you remember his missing two front teeth came out as a result of falling out of bed!

So last night he said, 'I think its ready to come out, you can pull it mommy.'
So I go to pull it out.
Uh, its not even in there.

So Sullivan starts freaking out!
Then his older sisters tell him he probably swallowed.
Thanks girls...that will help.

By this point he is flipping out big time.
Swearing that he could feel it cutting his throat.
Then suddenly it made its way to his brain...and he was screaming.

This is all so classic Sullivan.
Over-reaction much?

Eventually he calmed down and I convinced him that the Tooth-Fairy would indeed still come even without the tooth under the pillow. Once he found that out all seemed to be good.

Phew!

So now he's missing three teeth...cute as ever!

3 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh! I was picturing it the whole time. Thank you for sharing. And after I read it to Brad he said "she's a great mom" :)

Choose Joy said...

Too funny!

Sarah Guild said...

This made my day. I just laughed and laughed. What a funny kid!!!