Monday, September 12, 2011

My little vein

I have a prominent blood vessel in my forehead that stands out a lot. I can always see it in pictures and I dislike it of course.

But one of my favorite sayings to the kids is, 'You are going to make the little vein in my head pop!'
When they are being particularly noisy, argumentative or just plain annoying I pull out that saying.

One of those times was supper time last night. There were just constant requests and whining. I told them if they didn't quiet down my vein was going to pop.

A bit later Tori was really letting us know that she was done sitting her in high chair. Tess walks over to her and says, 'Tori you are going to make mommy pop her head!'

Priceless.

Embarrassing.

Love three year olds.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

not surprising - but i have a vein in my head, too!!!

Beckysblog said...

hilarious. I love it Courtney!
And of course you do!