Friday, January 13, 2012

Clothes

'Hi, I'm Torrance. Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?'

Torrance frequently brings me articles of clothing to help her put on. 
The clothing seldom belongs to her. 
Last night it was Avery's sweatshirt. 
She wore it for a long time...and played with toys even though she had no hands.
She never complained and I finally took it off her because I was tired of watching her struggle!

She also refuses to leave her pajamas on at night. 
This poses 2 problems:
1. our house is an ice box
2. she can have free access to itching her poor itchy skin till it bleeds. 
So this is my solution: 
Long sleeved onsie over short sleeved onsie, then footie pajamas, then pants.
Obviously, matching does not matter.

And whoever can tell me the name of the show I stole the above quote from is the WINNER!

7 comments:

Sarah Guild said...

My kids look like Torrance most nights. Because matching all of the warm pjs is just too much!

Kylie said...

Ooh, me! Me! I know! That's gotta be Chandler and Joey on Friends.

Beckysblog said...

Congratulations Kylie!!!! You are the winner!

Unfortunately there is no prize. But you can tell everyone all day that you are WINNING!

Unknown said...

LOL

Amy said...

I totally read that first line in a Joey voice. Can I win, too? :)

Beckysblog said...

Yes Amy!!! You are also WINNING!!!!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "PIVOT"!