Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jeff Visits!!

My oldest brother Jeff and his family visited this weekend. 
We get to see Amy and the kids every few months but we havent seen Jeff in over a year!

The kids settled right in to what they love most with their cousins...
Lauren acting big with Christina, age 19. 

Avery, Sully and Tess acting like kids with Ryan, age 15
  
My kids are so lucky that their older cousins are willing to play with them constantly when they are here. 
We even celebrated Christmas in January! 

Amy sassing me over something...!

Jeff is exactly 10 years older than me. 
So when I was 8...he was a senior in high school. 
And I worshipped him. 
I got to cheer with his girl friends at his sporting events, and I basically followed him around everywhere he would allow. He was so protective and he's still looking out for me. 

And I'm pretty sure he still sees me as an 8 year old. 

Thanks for the visit all of you!!

No comments: