Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my youngest

It would make sense and only be fair if your children became easier with each one that you have. 
That has not been the case for us. 
Each child has in fact become progressively crazier than the one before. 
Which of course, makes Torrance...the craziest. 

I had to babyproof a little with Tess...but not much. 
I thought she was a climber...I had no idea. 

Torrance. Oh Torrance. 
If it can be climbed...she is on top of it. 

This is EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I turn around. 

She can get on the kitchen table too. But if we keep the chairs and benches pushed in she does this instead. See those darling little eyes smiling at you? 

Mommy! Now, I'm stuck! 

And this one is my least favorite and the most dangerous. 
She REALLY wants that light switch. 
And so she climbs up on the chair and onto the arm rest. 
Are you kidding? 

She climbs onto step stools and toys. 
She has learned to push step stools to help her climb onto higher things. 
She can NOT sit still. 
Does NOT cuddle. 

And her obsession with the toilet. 
Oh my oh my. 
Really is there a support group for babies with toilet obsessions? 
I wont even tell you what I caught her WALKING AROUND with today. 

(side note - Contessa...FLUSH THE TOILET!)

4 comments:

jody said...

ha. So reminds me of Quincy. Standing on top...of EVERYTHING....
Adorable.

Ellie said...

But she is so CAAAUUUTTEE!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Looks familiar...very very familiar! And when you find a support group for the toilet issue...let me know - I'm signing Zeke up!

Amy said...

Wow. That's really gross. I've had 2 climbers (still have 1) but the toilet thing is worse. Gross, gross.