Friday, January 27, 2012

sneak peak

A little over 4 months ago we had an event in our house...someone turned one. 

And I planned the cake and how we would present it to her and the way we would sing and the pictures I would take and the outfit she would wear and how I would feel for weeks and weeks before the date.

Then...our entire family got the flu. 
And the birthday girl was very sick...ended up with pnemonia. 

And the combination of her sickness, my sickness and my emotions had me beyond worked up.

We still gave her the cake but I delayed looking at the pictures. 
Honestly, I downloaded them, glanced quickly through and never went back. 

Until tonight...and they are just I'd hoped and just as hard for me to deal with as I thought they would be. 

But they are way too adorable and sweet and perfect to not share. 
So be prepared...picture overload is coming. 

But for now...a sneak peak...of completely precious baby toes covered in pink and purple cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these!!!!!!!