Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy 30th...(to me)

Yesterday I turned 30. It wasnt as bad as I thought...people were pretty kind.
Actually my birthday was great. I had a date with Jordan the night before, breakfast in bed from Jordan and the kids, a lazy afternoon, lots of phone calls from lots of different people and then supper and games with my whole family at my moms, some fun presents and my moms chocolate cake. Couldnt ask for much more.
I really have had more trouble dealing with Lauren turning 5 than with my turning 30. 40 might be another story - check with me in 10 years.

Jordan actually spoiled my birthday suprise back in December. He woke me up at like 12:30 one night and said, I need to know if you want help planning your 30th birthday present or if you want to be suprised. I am not good at suprises - so of course I said I wanted to help.
In March we are going to Europe for 10 days. If that is what I get for turning 30, I'll do it every year!
And the best part is that Melanie and Jason have decided to go with us!!!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to me.

8 comments:

jody said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Europe for 10 days! That's huge.
What fun!
Enjoy.

Beckysblog said...

Thanks! :)

Cassie said...

for some reason i am thinking you went to europe within the last 18 months?!?! :o looks like you don't have to have a 30th b-day to get tickets to travel the world!! :) how exciting!!!!! wish we were going!

Beckysblog said...

We went in 05...it will be about 2 years exactly. For our ten year wedding anniversaries in 2009 - or 2010 - lets go to Italy!

Cassie said...

so that gives me 3 years to save up. we'll see!! :)

Beckysblog said...

You would be suprised how inexpensive you can make it!

Cassie said...

like $100 a piece and you can count us in!! :)
(seriously)

Beckysblog said...

We'll work on it! :)