Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The power is out for the Loving Family...

Tonight Lauren and Avery were playing with the doll house and Lauren came over and told us that their power was out.
I guess she has been listening to a lot of conversations about power outages over the past few days. I just want to remember that she said that because it was so cute. They really pay close attention to our conversations! Scary.

The funny thing is, the power really is out in the doll house...the batteries wore out!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You'll have to get a little "Loving Family" generator to get things up and running again!

Cassie said...

we need spring to arrive...this is just anothe example of how iowa weather messes with our brains.

Andrea Dellit said...

I feel so bad about the snow you have...it was really warm here today...I won't tell you how warm...ok, I will...almost 70...it's not fair. My dad & Brad's dad sent pics of the snow..YUCK! Stay warm & stay safe!

Beckysblog said...

I really dont think I can talk to you if it is 70 degress there.