Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Eve

The most recent reasons that I love my husband –

1. How he can dance for what seems like an eternity on his knees with his baby girls. They make him spin, bow, ask for the dance, kiss their hands, and then do it all over again. And he never complains.
2. That he knows all the names to the 7 dwarves and most all the princesses, and their coordinating princes and doesn’t understand how a father of daughters couldn’t know that.
3. When he gets up at 4 am to go to work instead of going in late the night before – ‘because he wants to spend time with me instead’
4. The way he looked when he got dressed up in ‘bat gear’ to go catch a bat in my mom’s kitchen last week. Every inch of him was completely covered – he even had on ski goggles so his eyes were protected.
But, he wasnt afraid of the bat. Hmmm?
5. How he misses my dad almost as much as I do and thinks about him and talks about him all the time.
6. The love, support patience, understanding, affection and strength that he has shown to over the past 8 months since my dad died. I have never felt his love more and I will never be able to repay him.

Happy Valentines Day Jordan.

1 comment:

Andrea Dellit said...

This is so sweet - I actually did something similar!