Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update

We trudged back to the Dr. today. I had to take Cindy with me because I knew I could not handle Avery and Sully on my own. They both want to be held at all times.
First we went to see the ENT for Lauren's ear check up. The ears are looking good.
Then we went to the pediatrician for Lauren's pre-op physical and a look at Sully and Avery's flu progress.
Lauren turned up with a bladder infection and so surgery is delayed one week. She'll have surgery on the 2nd.
Avery has gotten herself rehydrated since yesterday. Very cranky but ok.
Sully is borderline. It is hard to keep a 1 year old hydrated. Very cranky - his temper is really showing through! I thought he didnt have a temper.

When we got home I fed them all lunch and it has all stayed down. YEAH! They are napping now. I am cleaning what used to look like my house!

Pray that Lauren remains flu-free!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

well, not perfect news, but it could be worse, right?!? we will continue to pray for lauren's health. it will be so nice to have this all behind you. keep your chin up! love you!!