Monday, March 30, 2009

Curls

Lauren and Avery have been having a lot of fun putting rollers in their hair at night after bath. 

Avery's already curly hair gets VERY curly and holds the extra bounce for days. Lauren's straight, thick, heavy hair looks so pretty for about 1/2 day and then holds some nice wave. 

The first night we did this all I could think of were the nights I used to sleep with rollers in my hair and how I thought I'd be transformed into a princess by morning. So fun! 


From the back. Lauren's looked perfect, Avery's needed a little straightening with water and my fingers! 


From the front...this was right after I took the rollers out, Avery's hair was out of control curly!

after bath...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

oh geez...i'm laughing out loud because my mom used to FORCE me to wear pink sponge curlers in my hair. i HATED it with a passion. i didn't care that it made my hair curly. it hurt. and annoyed me. and i swore i would never do that to my children.
but truth be told, i bet lani would love it....

Courtney said...

my girls are the same! love doing it. but it holds WAY better in bailey's hair than rebekah's.

Meghan said...

Becky, they are just beautiful.