Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring itch

Spring must be coming because I have this horrible itch to get my hair all cut off. I've been growing it back out for a year.

I do this frequently. Chop it all off, very short. And then let it grow to the middle of my back again.

But this time I made myself, promise myself I wouldn't do that again. I'd keep it long. I'm a pony tail girl...

or not...

If my husband gets wind of this I'll be in the beauty shop chair by morning.

I might need to be talked down off this ledge...

4 comments:

Trina said...

Your hair looks good no matter how you cut it...but it might be a near-sin to have such great thick hair and not take advantage of the ability to wear it long. [of course this is the perspective of a fine, thin-haired, near balding person :]

Meghan said...

i love your hair too. but i love short hair also.

Jennie Peakin said...

I can't do it, I can't talk you off of the ledge...I love your hair short! Although, you have great hair, so it looks good no matter what. :)

Beckysblog said...

Ok Jennie. You tell me how I should do it.
Can I come to you and have you cut it?

I'm being totally serious.