Sunday, March 15, 2009

MIA

I just realized how long its been since I blogged...I only have one thing to blame and that's the militant force that has been attacking my body since about Tuesday night.
By Thursday I really felt awful and then I thought I was a little better. Now today, I'm running a temp.
Cold/Flu symptoms and no energy. I mean NO energy. If you saw the pile of laundry in my basement you'd think it was a joke. I just went down there and realized that the load of jeans I put in on THURSDAY was still in the washer. Yes, I said Thursday. Today is Sunday.
I am not myself and I am sick of it.

Anyway, the kids have had a fun weekend...playing with Curren's Friday night, Grandma Cindy's annual St. Patty Day party on Saturday and playing outside today. It is beautiful out. Or so they tell me.

Here's to a new week and health!

No comments: