Friday, March 06, 2009

Excited

I think these pictures do the best job of showing the kids' excitement for being outside yesterday.
Sullivan was beside himself. He couldn't decide what to play and he wanted to play everything. He went from baseball, to golf, to tennis, to riding in his cars, to making a mud pie and then at one point I saw him playing golf WHILE riding in his truck AND carrying a bucket of mud and sticks in the bed of the truck.
I love these pictures, especially the one of Sully.

And I love that when God brings us spring He brings with it the promise of so much. Everything feels new and fresh and you just know that there is a lot of fun waiting just around the corner!

It reminded me of this wonderful promise, " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new."




No comments: