Monday, August 15, 2011

It is almost here...

School starts Wednesday.
Sully has the days counted down.

Honestly, I am ready for school to start.
Really, I am.
I will cry when they go...but if they stay I might cry too.

But letting Sully go is going to be rough.
My only boy.

I have this fear that my days of holding him and smelling him and touching him are going to come to an end. Jordan tries to tell me it wont happen...that Im a hugger and all my relationships involve hugging...but I know things will be different as he ages.

So today when he said, 'mommy, can I snuggle with you?'...I about cried in excitement.

And we cuddled up like this.
I was truly asleep...Sully was faking.
But Lauren caught the moment.

And I wont forget it...that my 'almost kindergartener' wanted to spend part of his last week at home cuddling with his mom...ugh...this one's gonna hurt a whole lot...just like the two before him.