Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Since its Tuesday and Im doing my weekend recap I guess Im a little behind on blogging.
Really does life ever slow down?

Anyway, we invaded Joe and Amy's place this weekend to celebrate a certain little boy who turned TWO!!! Hard to believe.
And really he's about the cutest thing in the world. And so very sweet.


Little Hudson was also one of the main attractions.
We finally got to meet him at 7 weeks.

Lauren could not put the poor child down.
If he was sleeping in his bed she was asking, 'When is he going to get up?' repeatedly.
She loves babies...got a little of her daddy & grandma Cindy in her!

I kind of enjoyed the snuggle time too.
(And what is going on with my hair here?!)

She was just cute.

These two together were quite the pair.
They should never be trusted together I know that much!

And speaking of trust.
Dont trust this guy if you leave your house for the weekend.
We went to check out the Curren's new place & Jordan left some scary messages for the kids all having to do with 'Old Man Zenor'.
Im sorry Brad! I hope you've been sleeping ok!

Thanks for a great weekend Joe & Amy!

No comments: