Monday, August 08, 2011

Science Center


Im trying to squeeze all the fun I can into these last days before school starts.
So the kids and I headed to the Science Center today.

We ran into 2 problems:
1. It turns out we've been there too many times...they went through the exhibits way too fast
2. I took too many kids along to actually participate in any of the exhibits!

We had a good time but I'm not quite sure it was worth the drive this time and I was completely exhausted when we got home.



Bubble fun!



They are so sweet together...and their eyes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Did they have a traveling exhibit there about the human body? I heard about one and it sounded neat, but gross since they are real bodies in the exhibit.

PS I LOVE Lauren's hair cut! So cute!

Unknown said...

PSS..Yes, I know she's had it for a while, but maybe the way she has it styled there is just extra cute! :-)