Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas let down

I'm experiencing a bit of a Christmas let-down. I dont know if it is because it never really even felt like Christmas to me this year, that it went so fast, that we are all tired of being couped up because it is frigid outside or what!?

Lauren goes back to school tomorrow and I'm plenty bummed about that. I have really enjoyed having her around all the time again. She is so much fun and I love to just listen to her tell me what she is thinking, she is such a neat girl. Avery is going to really miss her full time playmate too.

Sully is also making me blue. Suddenly he is not a baby but a little boy. He refuses to sit in his high chair - he has to sit at the table with us. We are not allowed to feed him anything - he must do it all himself. STOP!!!

Also, I'm just plain fat and that isnt helping! I think I need spring, and I think I have a long wait! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

I agree about the holidays slipping right by this year. It was strange for us, too.

I just rolled my eyes at your fat comment. You're PREGNANT, and although I've not known you when you've been REALLY pregnant, I can't imagine you being FAT. You just have a bad perspective. Speaking of fat...I just ate three sugar cookies while typing this comment.