Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sullivan

We had been home for awhile this afternoon when suddenly Sully gasped and grabbed my hand and tugged me out into the kitchen. He was extremely excited about something and was jabbering about 100 words per second. We got to the kitchen and he excitedly pointed at a colorful picture on the fridge. At the bottom it said his name and the date. I said, "Sully, did you color that for me?!" He started shaking his head and shouting, "yes!"
Then he took it off the fridge and went to show Jordan. After Jordan saw it he took it right back and hung it on the fridge in its place of honor. It was quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

I think I will be keeping this scribble picture for the rest of my life.


I also found these cute pictures that Rosanna must have taken of Sully getting ready for bed on Saturday night. It doesnt look like he was cooperating so well!



You cant catch me!


Come on! I'm too cute to go to sleep!

No comments: