Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The creeping crud

Its really going around our house. I've had a cough for what seems like 6 weeks, Avery literally has had a nasty cough since the 2nd week in December, Sully has croup and Lauren has a cough but not too bad.
Poor Sully being the youngest seems to be getting the worst of it. He's had it rough since this weekend. The silver lining is that when Sully's sick, all he wants is to be rocked and hold his blankie. I can handle that. The bad part is, he also wants to watch CARS over and over. The girls and I are about to OD on that movie.
I'm not sure what's worse - Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses or CARS.
I guess it could be worse - it could be something like Barney or the Wiggles. I'll count my blessings! :)

1 comment:

Shannon/Jodi said...

I hope you're all feeling well soon. I'll pray for you.