Monday, January 21, 2008

Wonderful news

So yesterday I was shopping with Melanie all afternoon and was having a lot of contractions. I got home and they really didn't want to go away until I was laying in bed completely not moving.
Then today, they started up again. I was just minding my own business sitting in a meeting and they started. And they were fairly strong. I figured ok, I'm only 16 weeks, I better call and see what the Dr. says.

And like I knew they would, they said if they aren't consistent and getting stronger just try to relax and not move around and they should go away. Well of course that will be easy. Going home to 3 kids will be very relaxing.

They were also nice enough to inform me that the more kids you have, the sooner you'll start experiencing these fun contractions. I don't think I signed up for this. I am not up for 6 months of contractions, that is not written in any of the books I've read.

No comments: