Thursday, November 13, 2008

Avery antics

I had an all day training today that started early so Jordan had to take care of getting the kids delivered. As he was getting Avery out of the van at my mom's Avery said, "When I smell the cold gets in my nose."

I love how she says just what she is thinking and feeling and that she is able to put those feelings into words so cutely. She just makes me laugh and smile.


Also, last night Jordan picked Lauren and Avery up from AWANA and when he did he found out that Avery had kissed her friend Carter good-bye. When he got home he asked her about it and she was VERY embarrassed. Eventually she said, "Well, why cant I just kiss my friend goodbye?"

That's kind of a hard one to explain to a 4-year old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about something - did you know that you can make your blog into a book and delete/add other things that you would like to include? The website is blurb.com. You have such great stuff on your blog about your kids and family - thought you might be interested...

Beckysblog said...

I'm currently working on my first one!!! Thanks!