Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I guess he had fun!

Sully and Tess started at the new daycare today. This was a tough decision for us to make and I had some sleepless nights over it. I was nervous dropping them off today. We've always had in-home providers. But I would say that I felt completely at home at the new center. When we walked in Sully was a little overwhelmed. He tugged on my shirt for me to come down to his level and he said, "Mommy, I want to go home now." I stayed with him for a long time, ate breakfast with him and got him all settled. Jalen showed up and he was good to go!
I picked him up and he cried because he didnt want to go. He got to sleep on a cot. He made the outfit pictured below. Sully LOVES making stuff like that. He got very upset with me because I wouldnt let him wear it home. VERY UPSET!
Tess had a great day too. The gals in the baby room might possibly be the most patient women ever. And I guess if a baby gets cranky they just pass it around amongst each other. Works for me!
I'm feeling much more at ease and very blessed tonight.



3 comments:

Cassie said...

GREAT news!! :)
still can't email you...

Melanie said...

I can't even imagine how cute they all looked in these little costumes today! I'm so glad Sully and Tess did well today!

Meghan said...

So glad to read that the first day went well. I love the outfit!!!