Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ok, a couple pictures

I was in the kitchen just before 6 this morning getting a bottle for Tess. I peaked out the window and saw the absolute beauty of God's winter wonderland.
The tree branches were heavy with snow and the ground sparkled in the early morning light. I felt blessed to have witnessed it before anyone had the chance to mess it up with foot prints and snow blowers. It really was beautiful.
The kids were SO excited of course and after church and naps/rest time Jordan took them out. I ventured out long enough to snap some pictures.


Sully had a great time but wow, he is so 2. And SO naughty and LOUD lately!






Avery was just plain cute out there!




Lauren wanted to build something, she and Jordan made a fort.


And this one? Well, I just love him.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

that picture of sully is absolutely hilarious!