Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movie night



Last night we had movie night for the kids. We watched ELF and had popcorn with M&M's and licorice. Sully kept calling the M&M's 'Emmes'. Cute.

The kids chose ELF because I said that this was our Holiday kick-off weekend. Earlier in the day I took them to the Festival of Trees uptown with Mel and Jalen (forgot my camera), today I'm taking Avery up to look at all the pretty Christmas things in the shops uptown while Lauren attends a birthday party. Tonight Jordan and I are attending the evening showing of the Festival of Trees and the social event. Tomorrow my brother Robert and his girlfriend arrive from New York for Thanksgiving week.

We woke up to snow and they really want to put the tree up today. I said that would have to be next weekend. I just cant have a tree up till after Thanksgiving.

Its getting pretty exciting around here!

No comments: