Monday, November 10, 2008

Home again

We made it back from our weekend away...it was perfect. I decided long ago that one night away is not worth it. It takes a lot to get 4 kids ready to be away from their parents for even a night, not to mention packing for myself. So we went for 2 nights. We relaxed, played cards, went out for a great dinner, all but finished Christmas shopping and just enjoyed being together...we actually had uninterrupted conversations - imagine that! It was great.
On Saturday night I checked my email and had these pictures of Tess waiting for me from Cindy. I could have gone home then, I missed her a lot...but we held out until Sunday.
She was happy to see us too!




Yep, I'm pretty cute! Look at my adorable toes!




Okay, fine, take the keys!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

good for you guys!

Melanie said...

hmm, she might be looking more like lauren to me.

Happilyoutnumbered said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes!

Meghan said...

those eyes...wow

Beckysblog said...

She looks just like daddy. Like all my kids...no fair. But probably better for them!