Monday, May 10, 2010

Going fast

I had an OB appointment today.

Everything looks good.

I had the kids with me and Sullivan was so adorable about hearing the heartbeat. He couldnt stop smiling. He was in total amazement. Very fun.

Then my dr. performed minor surgery on the heel of my foot to remove a deep splinter I got yesterday.

It hurt.

He used some scary looking instruments and I think he had a blast digging around in there.

I told him next time I want an epidural!!!

Seriously ow! I was about coming up off the table!

So when all that drama was over I scheduled my next appt. and the receptionist had me schedule my ultrasound too...which I'll have at 22 weeks. I scheduled it in June. NEXT month!

This pregnancy is going by SO fast!

I haven't decided if that is good or bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! An ultra sound next month already. That was the best for me. I'm sure it's different after the second...third...and fourth kid. But either way, something about seeing your baby that first time makes it all seem so different. Yay!!

P.S. I had a dream last night that it was a boy. And he was two years old. Let's hope only half of that comes true. (The first half!)

brenda said...

The more kids you have, the faster everything goes =D (of course, I only got to 4 so you must be heading to warp speed)~ Although faster, no less amazing <3