Saturday, May 01, 2010

The 1950's...and murder!

Last night we attended a Murder Mystery Dinner Party with our Sunday School Class
It was a 1950's theme.
Totally fun!
Just getting dressed up was extremely fun!
Jordan's grandma made this poodle skirt for his mom and although I could not
zip it all the way or even think about buttoning it...it fit.

If you haven't done an event like this you should try it.
Something totally different to do and a fun way to get to know people.

And of course...there's murder.
Here's our poor friend Beth after finding her politician husband had
been the last victim of the night.

Pointing fingers....(Turned out he was the REAL bad guy!)

All the ladies...

All the guys...

And, yes, I did...win best dressed for the ladies!
I was slightly excited!

And here I am with the best dressed for the men...Jason.
Nice uh, wig/dead animal/old mop...? :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe you called that beautifully tailored hair piece a dead animal! AND, you forgot to mention that you were a body guard who failed to guard my dear sweet Johnny. :) Love ya! B

Ellie said...

Becky, why does it not surprise me that you WON? :) You looked great!