Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cousin Joshua visits and the baby...

Joe was out of town this week so Amy and Joshua came to my mom's for a few days.
Joshua will be one next month and he is SO cute and fun.

I think being around him made the three older kids really excited for our baby to arrive!

I know he had that affect on me!

Tess on the other hand liked him...but did NOT like losing the 'baby' spot.
We are worried about how she is going to handle this for real with her new sibling.
She gets violent and angry.
After he left she sat on my lap for the longest time.

And held my hand.

I didn't mind...but I know she has worries in her little 2 year old head.
Dont worry little one...no one is taking your spot.

(and please dont look at me in this picture...I had no make up on and hadnt even looked in a mirror since getting out of bed!)

1 comment:

yoderyears said...

Such a sweet picture. A mama and her baby...no makeup required! Little Tess, you are so loved! No worries. I have a feeling there is more than enough love to go around even when this little baby makes his/her appearance! And, then YOU get to be the big sister. FUN!