Friday, July 02, 2010

I take it back...we did have fun today!

We did nothing but have fun from 5:30 till 10:30 tonight.

This is called a happy little girl who got to play with her friends!

This is called 'kids, tackle the x-football player'

Where did he go?

This is called adorable...although he did poop all over me.

And this is called making fun of the pregnant lady with mashmallow gone crazy!

Sullivan ended the night by saying, Thank you mommy, that was the funnest night ever!
(Which was great, because I got thanked although I did nothing to make any of it happen!)

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

Again, I want to apologize on behalf of my son!

Love the marshmallow face :)

Unknown said...

I'm going through your blog looking for pictures to put on mom's digital photo frame we got her, and I'm tempted to put this one of you pregnant eating a marshmallow on it. But since I love you so much, I won't. But I was tempted!