Monday, July 12, 2010

Cousins and Smiles!

Here is our gang, minus Micah - he's 17 and I guess going out on a lake with friends sounded like a better time than going to the zoo with kids - can you imagine?!
Starting with Sully and going clockwise - Sully, Lauren, Jeremiah (4.5), Bethany (14), Avery, Ellie (7), Anna (almost 2), Tess, Nathaniel (10) Its not a great picture but its the best group one we got!

Such a happy girl!

Approximately 75 seconds after we got out of the car Avery and Ellie disappeared up to the girls bedroom. I said I wasn't even really sure if Avery remembered Ellie's name. But it didn't seem to matter. They played like best friends all weekend.

Lauren had a lot of fun with Ellie too.

Again with the happy faces!


oh two year olds...its like they want to play together but just cant do it nicely.
And Anna was terrified of Tess for the most part. Annis like 10 pounds lighter than Tess and much more innocent and gentle! Poor Anna!

They did get in some good dancing and falling down time while dressed as princesses!

And I tried my hardest to sneak Bethany into my suitcase. She reminded me a lot of our babysitter Rosanna, mature beyond her years, sweet beyond words and always looking for a way to be helpful. All the kids loved her and wanted some of her attention!

No comments: