Tuesday, January 04, 2011

credit

This little girl does not get nearly enough credit.
She is an amazing big sister.

Her and Tess's relationship has changed since Torrance's birth.
They are getting closer.

Tonight Tess went straight for Avery when she was upset.
My two middle girls...tough spots to be in.
It was precious.

Avery is precious.

------------------------------------

This one might get a little too much credit for being able to play on her own without any trouble.
This is what she did after her bath while we weren't paying attention...
there was toothpaste in her hair and all over the counter.

But she is giving potty training a shot.
And doing ok with it.
I'm not pushing too hard...I'll wait a bit before I get serious about it.
Right now she thinks its fun.
We'll go with that for awhile!

Also gotta give some credit to Cassie for my new blog header!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

Cassie, I LOVE the new header - Nicely done!

Courtney said...

love the header!