Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY 2011!!!!!

2011 is here!

Doesn't that sound like a year from a distant time? Like in the space age?


Our family had a terrific 2010...I started staying home, we had a wonderful family vacation to Florida,

lots of time outdoors, and we added another family member!


We capped the year off last night by squeezing in a very short visit with Jerod and Angie and then spent the evening with Nick and Stacie and my mom...eating lots of food and playing games. I even managed to stay up until 1:00 am. I was so proud.


We are excited for the new year and all it will bring.

I asked the kids to tell me what they are excited for and some of their answers included:

traveling to Buffalo, NY for Uncle Robert's wedding,

turning 10 years old!,

turning 7 years old!,

turning 5 years old!,

turning 3 years old!,

Sully starting kindergarten!,

Torrance crawling and walking,

using our new kayak,

a vacation in Chicago,

spending time with family,

bike rides,

cook outs,

swimming,

playing at the park with friends...


Welcome 2011!

We are excited to find out what you might hold for us!


(oh, and I decided that Happy New Year cards are much more fun than Christmas cards...

so my annual card will be coming next week! I know you were all holding your breaths in anticipation!)


No comments: