Monday, January 03, 2011

Well ladies...

it can happen.

Jordan won his fantasy league.

he is ridiculously proud.

he told me how much he 'won' and I quickly came back with...'so what that's like a few pennies per hour that you spent on it?'

he shot back, 'you are not counting the entertainment value that I get out of it!'

yeah, that didn't do anything for me.

but I will be taking the $ and running. Cause that's the deal...whatever he wins, I get.

so I did cheer for him to win....

but man what a joke...I always say, 'what if I was in a fantasy shopping league?'

he always wants to know if its really that pathetic.

uh, yeah Jordan it is.

it is.

but I'm still taking my $ and running.

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

Scott won his too.

I'm going to see how the "you won so I get the money" thing goes with him tonight. Love that idea...wish me luck! :)

Beckysblog said...

Let me know how that turns out Mandy!