Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dancing

There was a little time for their own dancing during intermission.

Avery is still little girl enough to not notice or care if people are watching her spin and twirl.
Oh my goodness how I love little girls.
There is nothing like it.


Lauren was a bit too grown up to spin by herself.
But she was more than ready to help Avery.


I'm so sad this picture is a little blurry.
Avery's face is just pure joy dancing with her big sister!

Again, just look at her face.

Spinning and spinning.

4 comments:

Candi said...

DARLING girls.... what a night to remember!! Sigh!!

mama barb said...

perfect JOY!!!!!

mamabarb

yoderyears said...

I love watching sisters together!
(like you, I don't have one)

mama barb said...

How come I only got one girl??? Oh ya, I know..I don't do hair and I can't dance!!!!

mama barb