Friday, May 27, 2011

More Niagra

See, soaked!
Tess enjoyed creeping Nick and Joe out by standing on this.
Ok, I enjoyed creeping them out by LETTING her stand on this.

And Jordan enjoyed creeping ME out by holding her like this.
There was actually a grass landing below them...but from where I first saw them doing this I didn't know that and I think I screamed.

My brother Jordan bought Sully this hat on his drive out to Buffalo.
Sully kind of loved it!
Nick had fun showing Sully around.

After we 'did' Niagra we had lots of time to roam around the park.
It was full of flowers and open grassy areas.
So we played some frisbee.
And Jordan got one stuck in a tree..as always.
So he made friends with a park ranger.
Hilarious.

Love 'em!

We made our way out to the 'Three Sisters' Islands.
Unfortunetly it was a down pour.
But the kids had a total blast here and I think the rain might have made it even more special and memorable. We were completely soaked and all laughing and just loving it - that's the stuff memories are made of...

No comments: