Thursday, May 12, 2011

never fear

My precious MAC laptop is at the 'computer dr.'

Word has it we will be back up and running better than ever by tomorrow.

I know you've all been holding your breath for me to rejoin the blogworld...

On another note...Sullivan just beat me at checkers and 2 nights ago I couldn't help Lauren with her math homework because I could not figure it out...I think I'm getting dumber in my old age.

I sold my first and second houses yesterday. It was an amazing feeling. And the only thing that would have made it feel more complete would have been if my dad were here so I could have seen the look on his face when I told him. I missed him and felt more grief at that moment yesterday than I have since the first few months after his death. Man, he was awesome and sometimes that just hits me.

Oh and Avery brought home a paper from school where she had written, "If I were president I would make everyone wear a dress." So be ready for that piece of legislation to hit in about 40-50 years.

How's that for random?

4 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Yeah, third grade math...really? I tried helping Evan last night and finally had to tell him that Dad would help him in the morning...I couldn't for the LIFE of me figure it out! And math was my strong point :-) We must have some super smart 3rd graders!

Anonymous said...

so now you are a realtor? selling two houses? you are one busy momma
you seem to really be enjoying your children - The Lord is blessing your family Lisa K

Ellie said...

No matter how old we are, we still crave an "atta girl" from our parents. Something I didn't realize I would miss so much until my Mom was gone. I know he is giving you one of those from up above :)
Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations, girl! Your papa is looking at you from afar with a grin from ear to ear!!