Friday, May 27, 2011

Niagra!

I wasn't really sure what to expect out of Niagra.
But I was not disappointed.
It is a really cool opportunity to see God's power at work!

We HAD to do the Maid of the Mist tour.
And Livvy went with us...which made it even more fun.

Lauren had a total blast.
We got totally drenched and the ponchos didn't do much to keep us dry!
Eventually Lauren took the hood of her poncho off and said - just get me soaked!

Tess loved having Livvy there.

I think this was what Tess was pointing at.

Avery was a little in shock by it all!

Again, she loved it and kept her poncho as a souvenir.

Sully laughed and swayed around the boat through the entire trip. I missed getting a good picture of him some how. I blame the torrential rains, rocking boat, trying to stay up right and keep my camera dry! Not easy!

No comments: