Friday, May 27, 2011

wedding picture preview

I have quite literally, hundreds of pictures from the wedding that I could share.
But I will try to restrain myself.

For tonight I'll leave you with these...

Pretty sure these two were the most handsome guys at the party.
Aren't I lucky?

And she just loves to get dressed up for a party.
She was nervous to walk down the aisle...but did beautifully.
She was quite adorable and thankfully...still looked like a little girl.

I'm not sure Lauren gets nervous.
She is full of confidence and maturity.
And when did she get so completely beautiful?
She loved getting dressed up and having Stacie and Olivia fix her hair too.
So proud of her.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

just got all caught up on you :-) you've had a BUSY couple weeks! whew!!! looks like so much fun. and you all looked amazing at the wedding!