Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish it was 3 am

cause at 3 am I was still sleeping in my cozy bed, blissfully unaware of what 4 am would bring.

4 am - Sullivan screaming in a way that could only mean a wild animal had entered our house and was gnawing his face off...

4:20 - Sullivan starts vomiting

4:30 - discover Tess's fever is 103 (day 3)

4:45 - Avery starts vomiting

S and A continue to vomit all morning

7:30 am - Lauren tries to say she is fine...then starts vomiting

9:15 - go in to get the baby up - she has started vomiting

10:45 - take Tess to the dr. while my AMAZING mom watches the 4 pukers...Tess does not have a bladder infection - YEAH! Just a virus.

12:00 return home and start longing for nap time!

I just had to document the first time all 5 of them were sick at the exact same time...and I'm hoping this never happens again.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

oh my gosh. thats all i am going to say about that.

and

I will be praying for health!

Meghan said...

and hoping that Kaden and Sully didnt play too much together because I hate the vomit stuff.

:) its the one and only time I will wish they didnt play together too much. :)

Jamie said...

oh, Becky! Yikes! Hang in there! Nothing worse than sick kids, and five at one time is unfathomable to me!

Perhaps the positive side is that maybe this means that since they all have it at once, it won't drag out for two weeks going from one to the next?!?!

Courtney said...

oh no! praying for you. hoping it's a FAST one!

D G Curren said...

UGH! Praying today is better.