Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update

This was Torrance Monday night.
This is pretty much what she's looked like since Thursday.
Or if she is awake and upright - there are no smiles.

The past three days have been rough.
My poor girl has been so very sick.
Today we had a chest x-ray. Not fun.
I was starting to wonder if my girl was going to smile again...

But tonight...suddenly...we saw some of this!

And cant you just hear this giggle through the picture?
I'm praying she is really on the mend.
Thank you for your prayers...and keep 'em coming...He's answering them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying that your household gets better especially that Torrence. I hope things go well and you can enjoy the weekend. If you need anything, a run to Walmart, groceries, some sanity to just go for a walk, let me know. I'm just around the corner.
Holly
p.s. Enjoy your blog so much.