Monday, October 24, 2011

To Mondays!

some weeks I'm so glad God gives us Mondays.

really.

a fresh start.

a new beginning.

time to try again.

and while I know today brings with it all the same trials that yesterday and the past week held(still have lingering sickness, POUNDS of laundry, disinfecting my entire house, open houses tonight, meals to plan)...I also know that Monday is a fresh start. A gear up to do a better job.

Always with Jesus by my side. The only way I can do this. His promises are new each morning. His promises are constant. And He gives me fresh starts.

And maybe its the lysol infecting my nose...and brain...but this Monday smells fresh. And for now I'll take that!

Psalm 51:10-15
'Create in me a clean (some versions say renewed, FRESH would work too!) heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.'

Try reading that and not feeling a boost to your spirit this morning!

Happy Monday!

No comments: