Friday, October 14, 2011

pumpkin patch day!!!!

I love pumpkin patch day!
It was pretty chilly and windy but we had a blast.
I wish we had a picture of our caravan of minivan mom's rolling down Hwy 20 this morning.

This was not all of the kids but most...even the specks in the distance.

Tori enjoyed her first trip.
With the exception of her non-fitting hat and that I wouldnt let her go wherever she wanted.
(side note - she is wearing a sweater that Lauren wore in her 1 year pics - oh the memories)

We started by painting pumpkins - the newspaper even showed up to document the event.
Serious concentration.

No school today meant the big kids got to join us too!


Next we moved onto the haymow...I think the kids would have stayed here the whole time.

Hayrack ride next!

Sully was nervous so he found a hand to hold.
Personally I think it was just a clever tactic to sit close to Jen!

Lauren - babysitter extraordinaire.

No comments: